Running Code Online
Authors: Benjamin Qi, Hankai Zhang, Anthony Wang, Nathan Wang, Nathan Chen
Options for running your language of choice online.
In all of C++, Python, Java. All of these options are free.
- Real-time collaboration (share the URL including the hash)
- The number of submissions is limited, so please don't excessively spam the "Run" button...
- Can be unstable at times; if it starts acting weird, then make a new file.
- Basically the above except without real-time collaboration, more stable.
- If you don't need real-time collaboration use this over the above.
- Has the bare minimum you need.
- Sometimes erases your code when you first create it (so get in the habit of copying your code first).
- CSAcademy Workspace
- Pretty nice (unless you get "Estimated Queue Time: ...")
- "Saved locally" will not save your code if you close the tab, press Command-S to save.
- Real-time collaboration.
- Need to pay to create private repls.
- Real-time collaboration
See here for more information.
Join the USACO Forum!
Stuck on a problem, or don't understand a module? Join the USACO Forum and get help from other competitive programmers!
Give Us Feedback on Running Code Online!
Leave suggestions for us by making a post on the USACO Forum! Ex: Unclear sections, mislabeled problems, etc.