Author: Benjamin Qi
Good contests to participate in as well as a few tools.
These websites hold contests that I frequently participate in.
- Probably the highest quality
- Beginner / Regular Contests: 4 or 6 problems, ~100 min
- Grand Contests: 6 problems, 110 - 150 min
- Difficulty isn't always reasonable ...
- Div 1-4: 5-6 problems (with some variations), 2 to 2.5 hrs
- Div 2, Div 1
- 75 min coding, 15 min challenge
- Solutions only tested after contest!
- DMOJ: Modern Online Judge
- at least one contest every month during school year
- practice implementation!!
These platforms no longer actively hold contests, but might be worth a look.
Onsite Finals (Individual)
Let me know if there's something else I should try to qualify for!
estimate rating changes!
An alternative for CF-Predictor
keep track of friends' progress
problem recommender (haven't used personally)
parse problem statements, submit, etc from command line
text editor using features from above
Join the USACO Forum!
Stuck on a problem, or don't understand a module? Join the USACO Forum and get help from other competitive programmers!