Author: Benjamin Qi
Good contests to participate in as well as a few tools.
These websites hold contests that I frequently participate in.
- Probably the highest quality
- Beginner / Regular Contests: 4 or 6 problems, ~100 min
- Grand Contests: 6 problems, 110 - 150 min
- Difficulty isn't always reasonable ...
- Div 1-4: 5-6 problems (with some variations), 2 to 2.5 hrs
- Div 2, Div 1
- 75 min coding, 15 min challenge
- Solutions only tested after contest!
- Don Mills OJ
- at least one contest every month during school year
- practice implementation!!
These platforms no longer actively hold contests, but might be worth a look.
Let me know if there's something else I should try to qualify for!
|estimate rating changes!|
|keep track of friends' progress|
|problem recommender (haven't used personally)|
|parse problem statements, submit, etc from command line|
|text editor using features from above|
Join the USACO Forum!
Stuck on a problem, or don't understand a module? Join the USACO Forum and get help from other competitive programmers!
Give Us Feedback on Contests!
Leave suggestions for us by making a post on the USACO Forum! Ex: Unclear sections, mislabeled problems, etc.