You're not signed in!
Sign in to save your progress and sync your settings across devices.
Authors: Nathan Wang, Benjamin Qi
How to contribute!
Note that the USACO Guide has a public Github Repository. Feel free to contribute by submitting issues and Pull Requests!
Please help fix some of the issues on our Github Repository!
If you're interested in joining the team, please fill out this Google form.
- Convert lists of resources to tables (Plat / Advanced).
- Add missing descriptions for sections, modules, or resources.
- All resources should have descriptions.
- Improve explanations for sample problems.
- If starred resource or editorial already has a good explanation, no need to repeat it.
- Improve implementations.
- Include code handling input & output.
- Should be consistent across languages.
- Adding modules!
- Convert lists of problems to tables (Plat / Advanced).
- Fix problem difficulties and tags.
- Add problems that are good examples of the module topic (and remove those that are not).
- Adding official editorial links.
- Those for USACO are automatically generated.
- Adding editorials.
- If no editorial exists, or if existing editorial could be improved.
- Or solution code in a different language, etc.
This section is not complete.
See the Content Documentation for more info.
- Markdown Cheat Sheet
- Markdown Table Generator
- nice markdown editor
- supports Katex
- Sublime Text
.mdsyntax highlighting is fine, is also ok for
- You can open a
.mdxfile and set syntax highlighting to be the same as
View -> Syntax -> Open all with current extension as ... -> Markdown -> Markdown.
If it doesn't already exist, create a new
mdx file including frontmatter, ex. the following in
--- id: usaco-690 title: USACO 2017 January Silver - Cow Dance Show author: Óscar Garries --- (add solution here ...)
Keep file and ID names consistent; namely, USACO IDs should correspond to the URL on usaco.org. Then add the solution ID (
usaco-690) as the last argument of the
Problem constructor in the corresponding module (in this case,
new Problem( 'Silver', 'Cow Dance Show', '690', 'Easy', false, , 'usaco-690' ),
Make sure to check that both the module and the solution render properly using the live editor before submitting a pull request.