No part of this site may be used, reproduced, redistributed, commercialized, or sold without prior written permission, except as permitted under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
"This site" includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- The format, layout, design, and features of the website
- The contents of the Guide
- The structure and organization of topics listed in the guide
- Text content of each module
- Problems and links listed in each module
Note: We provide examples below as a general summary of, but not a substitute for, our license.
Examples of PERMITTED use cases that do not require prior written permission include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Using these resources as an individual to improve
- Sharing a link to these resources
- Using these resources as part of a FREE class/school club (if you give credit where credit is due and provide a link to this site)
- If you're offering free classes/are running a school club and would like specific resources, feel free to reach out to guide coordinator Nathan Wang (email below) and we will try our best to help!
- Writing FREELY AVAILABLE and OPEN SOURCE follow-up material
- If you would like to contribute to this guide, please reach out to guide coordinator Nathan Wang; we'd greatly appreciate the help! Credit will be given where credit is due.
Examples of use cases NOT PERMITTED without prior written permission include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Hosting the contents of this website under a different website
- Using this guide in a paid class
- Using the curriculum (topic lists, topic ordering, problem sets, resource lists), modified or otherwise, in a paid class
- Modifying the curriculum and selling access to the modified curriculum or using the modified curriculum in a paid class
We reserve the right to revoke permission to use any version of this site at any time, including any or all of the permitted use cases described above.
If you have questions regarding the usage of this site, or would like to request to use these resources outside of the authorized use cases described above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.← Back to Home